This blog post is about blackout plantation shutters(room-darkening plantation shutters). Plantation shutters are a great way to add style and beauty to your house, but they can not entirely darken a room by blocking the light! The new design blackout plantation shutters are a combination of a blind system and louvered shutters that can assist in a blackout of the room as much as possible.
For those looking to get the maximum benefit from light-blocking, we invite you to choose our brilliant room darkening option – shutters with integrated blackout blinds. It’s a stylish honeycomb blind, sitting between the window and the shutters, with a double layer that can significantly reduce light. And are perfect for darkening your home with style.
Why Use Blackout Shutters for Windows?
Using plantation shutters on their own does not provide a complete block out, but there is room for darkening solutions to help achieve that. Nothing can create a true blackout except a room without windows or doors. Does it have to be this way? Not necessarily! We have further strengthened the blackout efficiency of the shutters, and we are so proud to be the first shutter manufacturer that achieves as close to complete blackout as possible in China.
With a specially designed frame that creates integrated blinds, this product allows protection on two different levels. There are two layers of security with the addition of a blind behind the shutter panel. The new design blackout plantation shutters are made from a combination of a blind system and louvered shutters. Specifically, it has a shutter with a unique frame, accessories, and custom-made blinds, and then combine into one unit. The combination of blinds and plantation shutters ensures maximum block-out and minimal noise for any room at any time of the day.
Shutters with Integrated Blackout Blinds
It’s time to make your home as dark as possible, and it all starts with a specially designed frame that houses a blackout honeycomb blind. The shutter panel, which is specially designed to fit integrated blackout honeycomb blinds, provides two layers of protection. This system has a blind behind the shutter panel, providing an extra layer of protection for your privacy and light control.
- Premium shutter with integrated blind
- Blocks out most external light
- 15 colors of room darkening blind
- Lightweight and insulating
- Perfect for bedrooms and nurseries
The combination of blinds and plantation shutters makes it ideal for bedrooms, especially nurseries, as it offers the versatility to manage light control during the day and night, without compromising on the interior finish of the room, and all with child safety mechanisms. Blackouts work great for night workers, nurseries, and any other space that needs complete light-blocking.
Advantages of Blackout Shutters for Room Darkening
- Complete Blackout: Blackout blinds in recessed channels behind Blackout Plantation Shutters eliminate external light bleed;
- Stylish Decor: An excellent choice for decorating spaces, they can be altered to suit any design scheme and present a timeless look;
- Easy To Use: You simply adjust the shutter louvers and pull up the blackout blind, and the natural light will filter into the room;
- Custom Colors:15 colors are available in integrated blinds to complement any home decor with a neutral street-facing color.
How To Maximize The Light Blocking Effectiveness of Shutters?
There are many ways to keep light out of your home. Some, like blackout window film, may be less expensive upfront, but over time they might not work as well. Dark curtains, roller blinds, and plantation shutters can all provide different levels of light blocking, but all will have some light leakage around the edges. Plantation shutters by themselves usually won’t provide a total blackout, but there are ways to make them more effective.
- Plantation Shutters with Integrated Blackout Blinds: If you’re looking for a way to block out light completely, shutters with integrated blackout blinds are a great option. This is especially convenient for people who work night shifts or have young children who need to sleep during the day. shutters with integrated blackout blinds can be used in a variety of settings, including home cinemas, nurseries, bedrooms, and living rooms;
- Plantation Shutters Pair with Curtains: There are plenty of reasons to consider pairing curtains with shutters. For example, if you want to be able to control the amount of light and privacy in a room, having both curtains and shutters gives you more options. If you want complete darkness, adding a curtain to your shutters can help achieve that. And if you have large windows, combining curtains and shutters can add a decorative touch while still providing functionality;
- Opt for Full Solid Raise Shutters Design: If you’re looking for a way to block out light and create a dark, quiet atmosphere in your home, raised solid shutters are the perfect solution. With a sophisticated design, they’ll give your home an elegant look and feel while providing the privacy and darkness you desire.
Blackout Plantation Shutters Wholesale at Competitive Prices
At Goodwood Shutters, we pride ourselves on being a reliable and efficient custom shutter company based in China. With production facilities located in Xiamen, Shanghai, and Shandong, we are able to offer our services quickly and effectively to clients all over the world.
We offer plantation shutters at a variety of price points to suit any budget. Our shutters are made from high-quality shutter materials and are designed to last. Whether you’re looking for entry-level pine shutters or premium basswood or ashwood shutters, we have options to suit your needs.
Are you looking for a reliable and professional shutter supplier? Look no further than us! We are one of the largest plantation shutter suppliers in China and are now looking for wholesale trade shutter partners.